Elevate HR Consulting – Regulatory Knowledge to Ensure Compliant and Safe Practices
In the United States, the workplace and its employees are governed by a large number of regulations. They include enacted legislation on a Federal level, rules promulgated by Federal Agencies, Executive Orders, and laws enacted by each state legislature. Additionally, some local municipalities pass ordinances dealing with the interaction between a company and its employees.
Let us guide you through this maze of regulation. We help clients with issues such as:
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Exempt and nonexempt employment
- Proper recordkeeping
- Compensable time issues
- Laws Enforced by EEOC
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Sexual harassment
- Social interaction at work provides opportunities for illegal work behaviors to occur. Sexual harassment not only causes social disruption, reduced productivity, lost time and turnover, it can also be financially expensive if a company has to defend itself in court. Training will raise the awareness of both your employees and supervisors to the subject of sexual harassment. If you suspect that there may be issues in your organization, act now to prevent the loss of valued employees and the legal issues that come with it.
- Harassment and Hostile Work Environment
- Disability – the ADA and the ADAAA
- Family and Medical Leave
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)
- Sexual harassment
- USERRA military leave
- OSHA– Safety Inspections
- Labor Law – National Labor Relations Act
- Use of Social Media by employees and “concerted activity”
- Immigration compliance
- Proper I-9 documentation
- State-specific regulations
- Prohibited Employment Policies/Practices
Elevate HR Consulting can identify areas of compliance related to your business size, industry, and specific needs.
Complete the Contact Request Form to get your free details today or call 303.565.6456. A senior consultant is ready to assist with your HR needs.